LUCA NAPOLITANO ANSWERS QUESTIONS ON MOBILITY AND PRESENTS THE NEW “MY DREAM GARAGE”
- In the fourth installment of “Chatting with Fiat”, Luca Napolitano – Head of Fiat, Lancia & Abarth Brands, EMEA – meets Giacomo Carelli – CEO of FCA Bank – to present the new “My Dream Garage”.
- “My Dream Garage” is the virtual garage developed by Fiat and Leasys (FCA Bank Group) “opened up with the New 500 as its keys”, with 13 FCA models to choose from to meet the mobility needs of today.
- The fully digital service, managed using an app, will be available in Italy, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Austria and Poland, for a fixed monthly fee, starting at €99 in Italy and rising to a maximum of €299.
- The demo version of the My Dream Garage app is already available on my-dreamgarage.com, on the Google Play Store and soon on the Apple App Store, so users can start to get to know the service features. They will be contacted by Leasys/FCA Bank when the service is up and running.
- The video is available via Fiat’s social media channels, at this link
In episode 4 of the “Chatting with Fiat” series of videos, Luca Napolitano – alongside Giacomo Carelli – presents “My Dream Garage”, the innovative 360° mobility service developed by Fiat in conjunction with Leasys (FCA Bank Group), specially for customers of the New 500.
When you buy a New Fiat 500, you gain access to the “dream garage”, with its 13 FCA Group models, differentiated by space, type and intended usage. All these vehicles can be booked via the app at any time and can be used for a total of 60 days per year.
Together with Fiat, Leasys has created “My Dream Garage”, a virtual, 100% digital garage, easily managed via an app on your smartphone, to be configured based on your lifestyle and used according to your requirements at that time.
“With this service,” noted Luca Napolitano, Head of Fiat, Lancia & Abarth Brands, EMEA, “all New 500 customers gain access to an exclusive service. Via the app and with just two clicks, our customers will be able to book one of the cars in “My Dream Garage”, at any time and for as long as they need. Selected from the FCA Group's models, these vehicles meet temporary mobility needs or fulfill a specific purpose: from the spider for a weekend by the sea or a Jeep for a break in the mountains to an SUV for driving in the city or a sedan for your travels, all the way to a Ducato to move home quickly over the weekend. Once again, the New 500 is revolutionizing mobility, not only in the city or in terms of sustainability”.
“My Dream Garage” gives you access to up to 13 different models from the FCA family: choose between vehicles from the 500 family (500, 500C, 500X and 500L), or between an Italian sports car such as the Alfa Romeo Giulia or Stelvio, an adrenaline-fueled Abarth 595 or a 124, or even an American SUV like the unstoppable Jeep Wrangler, Compass or Renegade, a Fiat Ducato or a Maserati Levante.
A whole new way to manage mobility, as Giacomo Carelli, CEO of FCA Bank, puts it: “This app was created for maximum flexibility of usage. You can choose between four types of annual subscription, all available for a monthly fee, calculated based on the models you would like in your garage. For example, in Italy, it starts with a monthly payment of €99 and rises to a maximum of €299 per month. The subscription guarantees up to 60 days of mobility, to be used throughout the year, even one day at a time. At FCA Bank and Leasys, we strongly believe in the development of cutting-edge mobility proposals and intend to continue striving to spread and support the culture of an alternative mobility”.
“My Dream Garage” is as innovative as it is simple to use: once you have booked a car from your smartphone, all you need to do is go and pick it up from one of the over 300 Leasys Mobility Stores in major cities, airports and stations across Italy. The service will be active in Italy and in eight other European countries (France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Austria and Poland) via our affiliated dealerships.
Turin, July 23, 2020