“CHATTING WITH FIAT”: THE FIAT HEAD OF EMEA IS BACK TO RESPOND TO INQUIRIES FROM USERS OF THE CHAT DEDICATED TO THE NEW FIAT 500
- In the second episode of the “Chatting with Fiat” series, Luca Napolitano – Head of EMEA Fiat & Abarth Brands – is back in person to answer questions and inquiries about the New 500.
- Fiat is continuing to implement its increasingly direct and personal communications strategy vis-à-vis its fans and customers, both current and potential.
- The video is available via Fiat's official social media channels, and on YouTube at this link.
Fiat is continuing its direct, unfiltered communications strategy, with Luca Napolitano – Head of EMEA Fiat & Abarth Brands – responding directly, personally and with no filters to inquiries and misgivings from users of the Fiat chat dedicated to the New 500.
The questions are taken from the chat set up by Fiat – a leading automobile manufacturer – as a direct, straightforward and unfiltered channel of communication with all its fans and the potential customers for the New 500, Fiat's first “full electric” car.
In the second episode of the “Chatting with Fiat” series, before responding to inquiries and questions from users in many countries – including Spain, UK and Italy, Luca Napolitano takes stock of the restart at Fiat:
- The Mirafiori plant in Turin, where the New 500 is manufactured, has reopened
- Fiat dealerships in Italy and around Europe are reopening, too.
In the second episode of the series, in a question on infotainment, Luca Napolitano points out that the New 500 – in a first for FCA cars – is fitted with the Group's newest infotainment system. The new system sets the benchmark in terms of speed, flexibility, customization and even includes a “natural language” interface, to give its users maximum freedom of expression.
For example, a UK customer raised a question on the possibility of an Abarth version, the brand focused on performance and fun. Another question from Italy looked at charging points, and how and where to find them. The New 500 covers all bases, with all public charging points already included in the navigation system maps. The New 500 makes it possible to take advantage of a network of over 120,000 charging points across Europe, which can be accessed and paid for directly from your cellphone. Last but not least, it is important to point out that the “La Prima” special series – which can be ordered online – offers fast charging as standard, for everyday recharging in just 5 minutes, including from a wallbox at home.
Turin, May 22, 2020